Monday, June 15, 2009

You eyeballin' me, snake?

A large part of my summer class at Duke TIP this year involves making games with PyGame. Not having used it before I've been teaching it to myself in preparation for class, so I have been on the site for tutorials and documentation quite a bit. I'll probably post a lot of my thoughts on both teaching with Python and Pygame and Pygame in general as I dig further into my course. For now, I just wanted to say the main snake logo on the top of the PyGame site surprised me yesterday. I noticed that the image is actually animated and the snake's left (the viewer's left, that is) moves every second or so. This "feature" may have been there for quite some time, but this is the first time I noticed it so it caught me off guard and made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment