Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So it begins...

As part of my "100 things in 1001 days" project I decided I'd start a blog to chrnoicle my experiences. After some further pondering I have decided that two blogs is a more ideal situation. One to cover the 100in1001 and thoughts on various topics and separate one dedicated towards technology and programming.


Why the split? Well the main reason is I feel like, as one blog, it would be too jumbled and different groups of people would probably be interested in one and not the other.


So what's my focus here? It will be mostly a melding of thoughts on tech topics and programming ideas/concepts, with other related things thrown in to taste. I enjoy learning new languages--so expect tips there--and am a huge supporter of the open source software movement. If you want to know more about me and why you should care what I write you can browse the the rest of my site Hopefully I'll give plenty of good tips and thoughts that you'll enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment